Metro Restoration Cleaning Service, Inc. was founded in 1994 to meet the need for quality restoration of properties damaged by fire, smoke, water, mold and natural disasters. We have more than 30 years of experience in the professional restoration and cleaning industry.
Owner Lloyd Hyde is an A.C.A.C. Council Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor and a A.C.A.C. Council Certified Indoor Environmentalist. He is also certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). He holds memberships in the Indoor Air Quality Association, and The National Institute for Indoor Air Quality.
We are certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC)
This means we have taken an advanced training programs and courses of study enabling us to follow technical specifications and standard operating procedures.
This also means that we have established and maintained a professional attitude in our conduct and in our business practices to provide the best possible service at a reasonable price. We make every effort possible to keep our costs under control, from our overhead expense to our labor force and materials purchasing. This allows our firm to be competitive with our pricing, yet maintain satisfied customers and provide quality service.
Metro Restoration is a full service contractor. We the chosen resource for insurance companies and claims personnel assisting with the claims settling process. We work with realtors to assist their clients in move-in and move-out situations.
Metro Restoration has always been committed to providing top quality service. As a result, we have remained responsive to the needs of our ever changing industry. While establishing ourselves as a leading restoration firm in the Tri-State area, we have become a one-stop source for damage restoration.
Our professionally marked vehicles and uniformed personnel are identified for your safety and security.
- We are trained and certified to do the following:
- proper cleaning techniques
- chemical usage
- carpet care and cleaning
- water damage restoration
- carpet inspections
- fire restoration cleaning
- upholstery and drapery cleaning
- fabric testing
- janitorial cleaning and deodorizing
- reconstruction and restoration
- microbial removal of mold contamination
- testing for mold contamination.
Our Memberships And Certifications
- I.A.Q.A. (Indoor Air Quality Association, Inc.)
- I.I.C.R.C. (Institute of Inspection Certification Restoration Certification)
- T.R.S.C.A. (Tri-State Restorers and Specialty Cleaners Association)
- Better Business Bureau, Western Pennsylvania
- N.I.I.A.Q. (The National Institute for Indoor Air Quality)
|A.C.A.C. CIE Certification||
A.C.A.C. CMRS Certification
Better Business Bureau
|OS EPA Membership|